Wednesday 18 January 2012

Futures...

You are reading this because one day I want to become a doctor.

Here I will document my journey to achieving my dream; my thoughts, inspirations and experiences. It will act as a reference point throughout my experiences and a voice for my mind!

The title of my blog:  ‘An Interpretation of Dreams’ reflects the nature of my prose (interpreting my dream to become a doctor), whilst referencing the book by Sigmund Freud, a great inspiration of mine (although not a qualified doctor), made famous for his discovery of the discipline known as ‘psychoanalysis’. Here, I too shall attempt to interpret my dreams and vivify them.

I’m currently studying Biology, Chemistry, Maths and English Literature at A Level, all of which are stimulating me greatly. I also offer my services at a local nursing home, and enjoy playing and creating music in my spare time. At this moment I’m particularly interested in General Practice and Psychiatry as potential areas to enter in the medical field, but I’ll be interested to see if and how my decision changes as time goes on!

The journey continues....

1 comment: